Here are the rules:• Link the person(s) who tagged you.• Mention the rules on your blog.• Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.• Tag fellow bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged!
Ok into the mind of no return;
1. I know my cube is messy but... Everything has a place and if you move something and dont put it back I get a bit mean. This includes shutting my drawers. ( and cupboards at home).
2. I really dig baseball. I kind of am sick.. I pull the standings daily just to check my teams progress. I also have to watch espn every day... I kind of have problems when my team loses, I dont watch espn on those day's.
3. I am a bit of a cross word puzzle junkie...
4. I dont like mean people.... If they are mean .. I will push their buttons just to see them get angry.... This includes nit picky people.. Dont like it much at all.
5. I like my life in order. I usually dont stress. I dont take my daily routines as serious as my kids. If my kids have issues. It really bothers me.. After all I am their mom. I am here to protect them.
6. I enjoy other people's happieness..... It really makes me happy to see my friends succeed.
I am adding one more thing...
7. I love Reece's Peanut butter cups. They have to be fresh though. If they are not, they taste like dirt and I get mad. Cookie dough ice cream. If there is not enough cookie dough I get a bit mad at that too and throw it away...
No comments:
Post a Comment