Monday, October 6, 2008

Baseball Camp











Decker had baseball camp this weekend. They had John Buck from Kansas city Royals and Brandon Lyon from the Diamondbacks Brandon Duckworth from the Royals ( he remembered Decker from last year) Mark Teahan from the Royals, Alex Gordan from the Royals and Chris Shelton from Texas Rangers. Although it was very rainy and chilly. We had a good time. Decker said its a good learning experiance.. So I am glad we were able to go. I did get some pix. I couldnt tell you who is who. They were a bit far for me to tell. I will try and guess as we go along... but ( disclaimer, I could be off on the players names. I am very sorry if it is incorrect.) My dad went with us. I think he had a good time. He was a bit bugged when the kids didnt do so well and the players would tell them good job. He thinks ( I agree with my dad. Dont sugar coat it. Get the kids to do it the correct way)

1 comment:

Casey and Sheryl said...

wow those guys came and did a training in utah? thats great!