Thursday, July 31, 2008

And more baseball

Cache and I went to the Raptors game again last night... Our friend, Cache calls Tio, hit a home run. The game was tied in the 9th inning.. They went 13 inning's. Our friend Tio got on base and then the next player hit a home run. The Raptors won the game by 2 runs. To bad OREM OWL'S go hoo hoo home!!

After the game Cache wanted to go see Tio. We went down to tell him good job and Tio gave Cache his bat. It was the nicest thing. I seriously had to hold back the tears. We had him sign it. That bat will be something that Cache and actually my whole family will cheerish forever. Cache had a big huge smile on his face his eyes were big as saucers...

This picture is from last year. I felt it appropriate to post. This pix was taken after the game thatTio hit the game winning run...

No comments: