For some reason it has been real hard for me to keep this up... Working four ten's and having sick kids. Dont mix.. It's not that I dont have anything to say. You all know that would never happen. I have plenty to say and plenty of funny stories. I will try to be better. I did get a call from Cache's school. It went like this, "Mrs. Quintana? Did Cache have wholes in his shirt when you dropped him off?" Me " Um... No why?" "Cache said that the mice chewed on his shirt, he has some wholes in it." "How big are they. That has been known to happen. We live in the Mountains and sometimes mice get in and chew on our stuff." "Well, they are pretty big. One is big enough you can stick your head threw it" I start to laugh trying not to. " Did he have scissors?" " We think he had to have had some scissors, anyway. We took them away. He has one of our t-shirts on now" "They were bad enough to change his shirt?" hahaha "Yes"
I pick up Cache later that day. " Cache, What happened to your shirt?" "Mom the mice chewed on it." "Cache how could the mice chew on it when you were wearing it?" " I dont know they made holes in it." I said "Cache. You had to have been the one to put the holes in your shirt. I loved that shirt. Now you dont have that shirt anymore. " "Well Mom, I wanted that rock band t-shirt" ( stiffling a very strong urge to laugh) "Cache, do you want me to take your wallet and get buy you a new shirt just like the one you cut up?" "NO MOM NO. Please dont take my money" "Well you cant cut up your shirts just because you want a new one. You ask ok. Shirts cost money" " Can I get rock band t-shirt?" "No you will just cut it up" .
I guess I will have to find him a "ROCK BAND T_SHIRT" in his size... Funny kid. He really likes Lincoln Park 99 ... He sings it and strums his air guitar. By the way. I am reminded daily he wants a green guitar...
1 comment:
Sassy...that is the funniest story EVER...That Cache cracks me up.
Post a Comment