Friday, September 5, 2008

School work is hard




I found out from Caches teacher that he had a ruff day. He put his head down on his desk and said " I dont think I like this school anymore" I felt so bad. The teacher had told him he had to write his letters before he could play... Funny kid
Granpa asked Decker about his new school. Decker told him he liked it. Then Granpa asked if there are any girls.... To my surprise Decker has a little crush.. Good thing we found out about it.. Hahah no CRUSHES until you are 29...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

No girls until 29? Man, girl.. you're lienent. Ronin can't have a crush on a girl until he's at least 30... and lately I feel like pushin' it up to 35.

Until then, he can only kiss his mama...oh, and his aunties. :-)

Melissa said...

Oh... and those are two of the most handsome and studliest boys I've ever seen. :-)