Friday was a land mark for Chris and I... We have been married for 16 years... Holy cow. I think I was married when I was 10. I am only 26 now so that is right...... I had to have been married at 10 years old. Anyway, I seriously can't belive it, when I say that out loud it doesnt seem real. I know that mariage is tuff and so many people don't even make it past 6 year's. I seriously dont know why? I have never once thought about divorce.. I guess I am lucky though. Chris and I get along very well and when we don't I send him hunting. ( hahahaha)
I love you babe... I hope we have another 16 great years. ( I know we will as long as you keep our vacations coming!!)
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow 16 years! good thing you are in Utah where getting married at 10 yrs old isn't a big deal :). congrats.
Congrats to you and Chris... 16 years is so fantastic and I can't wait to help you celebrate your 27th birthday in March!
Wuv you Tiffy girl.
Post a Comment