Thursday, November 6, 2008

Roses


Chris sent me roses. I guess he kind of likes me still. After 16 years. I hope he does. I know I love him still. I miss him very much. He will be home this Saturday. Yea!!!! The boys are so excited...It will be good to have him home again. We are now getting some weather up by my house. Snow has fallen. ( yuck ) I am not ready for this at all. I just am not looking forward to the bitter cold. I dont like that part of winter. Snow is great for Christmas only... It can snow 2 weeks before and melt 1 week after Christmas. I would be just fine with that...

2 comments:

Casey and Sheryl said...

that is so sweet of him! i am with you on the snow...i don't mind it for a little while but i do not want to have to drive in it

Melissa said...

Ah, that Chris...such a romantic! That's so great.