Last night Decker had a ball game. He hit his first home run... Not only did he hit a home run he hit a grandslam!! Chris and I are so proud of him... I was texting everyone. This was a mile stone in my boys life.. It is so amazing to watch them grow. I am so proud to see him do well. I really am. I totally live for this stuff. On our way home Decker spoke with my mom and dad. Then Cache had to talk with them. He told grandma and grandpa Decker hit a slam.. I am going to hit a slam in my game tomorrow. It was so cute. He was really proud of his big brother.. I am pretty sure Decker was very proud of himself as well.
Ok... So I had very good intentions on posting some pix today. I brought Chris's camera that has some great pix on it. Brought the camera connection cord... oh wait.. What does this cord go to?? Who the heck knows. I am bummbed out I will get some pix on here. I hope to find the acutal cord and post them tomorrow.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whahoo Decker!!! Way to go stud!
Post a Comment