So it happened. We had baseball for Cache last night. It was a very nice night. A little cool. So Cache is first up. He always is. The coach has them go in order of numbers on their uniforms. Cache had to be number 1.. He hit the ball past the picthers mound. He claims it was a "slam". Just like big brother's grandslam. Same inning, the home team was up to bat. Cache was sitting on the bench in the dugout. I yelled over to him. I said" Cache go out to your team." He said "Mom I am resting!!" I said "Cache get out there and help your team. They need you!" so he did. He is just a funny kid.
Decker had a unexpected practice. I was not prepared. I had just put all his baseball stuff in the house. So Decker was not pleased. He was going to have to go to baseball in shorts. He seriously was not going to go. I had to make him go. After it was all said and done. He was fine and survived.
I have some great news. A friend of the families son was signed with a MLB team.. I am so proud of him. I will say more later. I want to make sure it is ok to blog about him. I wouldnt want to upset anyone about the blogging with out their permission.
No comments:
Post a Comment