Last night the boys were invited to go down on the field as the Raptor players were introduced. We have a friend that plays for the team. So Cache has seen them getting ready for the game.. This is what Cache decided to do while he waited for the players to run through and high five the kids... I guess he got tired from all the work out and decided to lay down all together. 
I couldnt have timed this any better. Here is our friend. Giving Cache high five....
Here is Deckers team... Right when I snapped this pix the umpire moved right in front of Decker... I wasnt going to yell at him.. I did want to but didnt want the Raptors starting off on the wrong foot with the umps....
And here is my son Deckers head turne right when I snapped this shot.. He is right to the left of the guy in the white shirt.. ( up front next to the ump in the red stripes.. ) I hate it when this happens... gosh!!!!
1 comment:
Ok, Cache is the cutest. I love that he just decided to get some rest right in the middle of the field. HAHAHAHA
and that Decker? Such a stud. He is going to be a heart breaker in a few years...
Post a Comment